See a host of celebrities sing and dance their heart out in this four-part Saturday night series
BAKE OFF fans hoping to see more of presenters Mel and Sue are in luck – the comedy duo are set to burst back onto screens to host Let’s Sing and Dance for Comic Relief.
The cheeky duo will present the musical bonanza on BBC featuring celebrities who will be singing and dancing their hearts out for the public’s entertainment.
Bake off favourites Mel Giedroyc and Sue Perkins will be returning to BBC to host Let’s Sing and Dance for Comic ReliefSo what do we know about the show so far?
When is Let’s Sing and Dance for Comic Relief on BBC1?
Let’s Sing and Dance for Comic Relief is a four-part series starting in March on Saturday nights.
Actress Sally Lindsay will be singing rock hit Cum On Feel The Noize by the legendary Slade
The celebrity performers will take to the stage in front of a panel of all-star judges.
They will face three nail-biting heats before a live grand finale.
Viewers at home and the judging panel will decide who gets through to the final and the audience will crown the eventual winner of the event, which is in aid of Comic Relief.
Who’s in the line-up for Let’s Sing and Dance for Comic Relief?
The first batch of celebrities has been announced for the show. They are:
- Astrologer Russell Grant will be giving his all during the 1980s classic Chain Reaction by Diana Ross
- Actress Sally Lindsay will be singing rock hit Cum On Feel The Noize by the legendary Slade
- Stand-up comedian and actress Sara Pascoe will be attempting the challenging Chandelier by Sia
- Actresses Harriet Thorpe and Helen Lederer will take on legendary Dancing Queen by ABBA
- Cast members from Casualty and Holby City, Chizzy Akudolu, Tony Marshall and Amanda Henderson, will perform Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- There will also be a special group performance from the One Show reporters including Michelle Ackerley, Angellica Bell, Iwan Thomas, Alex Riley and Dominic Littlewood
Astrologer Russell Grant will be giving his all during the 1980s classic Chain Reaction by Diana Ross
This year’s Red Nose Day will see the sale of these red noses to raise money for Comic Relief
This is why we love Mel and Sue presenting The Great British Bake Off
Who are the presenters for Let’s Sing and Dance for Comic Relief?
They will be joined by a different panel of judges each week made up of Jo Brand, Jason Manford, Paul O’Grady, Frank Skinner, Jennifer Saunders and Claudia Winkleman.
When is Comic Relief?
The unmissable TV event will be shown on BBC on Friday March 24 and has a theme of ‘A Comic Adventure.’
Big names such as Ed Sheeran are among the names of celebrities and comedians who are getting involved to transform lives here at home in the UK and across Africa.
Since last year’s Comic Relief, 860,000 African children have received lifesaving vaccinations and in the UK over 43,000 people have had access to support for a mental health condition.
Check out this year’s red noses and limited-edition t-shirts for Red Nose Day 2017